Saturday, May 1, 2010

Thinging Outside the Box- Fun & Sun

This was to be made using something you don't normally use... for me that was a rub on, transparency, and walnut ink.
Recipe...
Create A Critter
Hello Kitty Greetings
Fun & Sun rub on
Ribbon- random from my stash
Paper-
SU: Teal, Totally Turquoise, Kraft, Choc Chip
Paper Company: light pink, dark pink, white
DCWV: Citrus
Creative Memories wave cutter
Transperancy
Cuttlebug folder: bubbles
Tsukineko: Walnut Ink  Cherry Blossom
Colorbox cat eye chalk: Azurite

3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Steph, you have so many projects posted today, and they are all super cute!!!

Ladybug said...

Thanks for following my blog, Steph! I'm following yours, too!

Love your blog background and your card creations! :-)

Raechel said...

Thanks for following my blog! I think this is a super cute card I really like the use of transparency! Do you just get it at an office supply store?

I am now one of your excited followers and can't wait to see what's next!
:)Smiles~Raechel