Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Z Dino

This is made for my little boy. He will be 4 tomorrow :)  I just love him so much. He likes me to cut things for him on my cricut.  I used Create A Critter for the Dino. Thanks for looking!!
Recipe:
DCWV: All About Boys (yellow stars)
SU: Pumpkin Pie
Scraps: White, brown, green, light yellow
Create A Critter- Dino
Cuttin' Up- Z (for Zachary)
To add a little 'pop' I doodled a little with Yellow Glaze pen
I made this shape card using my Gypsy to weld the shapes together.
I am really pleased with this card. I love when you have an idea and it comes together so quickly and makes you smile :) when you are done.

7 comments:

steph108 said...

This dino is so stinkin cute! Great paper choice, It's just so happy looking! Your son is just gonna love this!

Audrey Frelx said...

What an adorable and fun card!

Cin said...

OMGosh, So cute, I may have to rethink getting this cart too.....

xosparklesxo said...

This is great! I love the pattern you chose & the little details you added :)

FroggieStamps said...

Adorable, love it!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Adorable!! The dino is so cute! I really like this cart, it's on my wish list!

Kelli said...

This card is adorable. This is one of my favorite carts!!