Monday, August 1, 2011

No crafting for me :(

This past month or so I have not been doing hardly any crafting.  I feel crazy busy and unmotivated to craft. I have been on the Cricut board but it is hard to craft when people complain about this or that.  I do believe everyone can have an opinion...
I had to send back my E2 last week and hoping to get my new one this week.
I am hoping to craft and post something tonight!  I want my mojo back.  I may not have been the most talented but it was my nice happy place.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Aww, I hope you get your mojo back! I don't go on the Cricut mb as often. I spend more time on blogs. I go through phases of not wanting to take the time to craft or not knowing where to start. I hit a slump recently, and what got me back into it was thinking about how I don't have to actually enter any challenges. For a while, I was crafting based on all the challenges I wanted to enter, and now I'm doing it based on what I want. I'm also making cards to be sold at my church's bake sale in November, so I need to mass produce. It helps my mojo because I really only need a little bit to create one card, and then the rest are the same over and over again. No creativity or thinking required, but I'm still getting to craft! Can't wait to see what you post when you're ready to post!

Pink Lady's Paradise said...

I hope you get your mojo back soon
as well as your E2. I am really enjoying mine.

Come by my blog and pick up YOUR BLOG AWARD ----and maybe your mojo.

Thanks for the inspiration,
Cindy :)

Audrey Frelx said...

If the MB is depressing, get off of it!!! Wait to get your cricut back along with your mojo, and back here to posting where we appreciate you!!!

Miss you! Now get read to get to crafting!

Hugs!